Welcome to our website, I hope this will prove to be informational for you.
I started in the gas fitting trade in 1975 and in 1999 I started Panda Gas Services Ltd.
here in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. We provide personal and
friendly service and strive to provide our clients with what they require.
Serving Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland and Comox Valley for all your gas furnace, fireplace, and water heater needs, in natural gas and propane.
- ITA Certified Heating Technician
- TECA member and accredited installer
- Forced Air Guidelines
- Principles of airflow
- Ventilation Guidelines
- Government Certified (BC Safety Authority) "B" Gasfitter Ticket
- Government Certified (BC Safety Authority) Licensed Contractor
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Scope of Work: - Sales, Service and installation of residential gas equipment
- Standing and On Demand Water Heaters (new or replacement)
- Furnaces and fireplaces
- BBQ hook-ups and patio hook-ups
- Wall heaters, lights, and direct vent heaters
- Radiant tube heating for garage, storage, and patio
- Natural gas and Propane gas lines and installations
- Kitchen range installations
- Earthquake gas line shut-offs
- Full service from the meter (or tank) to the appliance
- Cottage equipment (range, fridge, freezer, water heater, room heater)
- Gas fitting and repair
- From Black Creek to Fanny Bay
- including Denman and Hornby Island
Comox Valley 2017
- Get a $300 rebate for installing a qualified gas fireplace in 2017
- $500.00 rebate for gas furnace upgrade (pre-apply @ Fortisbc July 1, 2017)
- Summer upgrades for BBq boxes, range installations.
- Replace or install Furnaces and fireplaces during the summer off season before the winter chill
For More Information Please click